Friday, October 26, 2012

But what do you actually DO, John? (Make it SIMPLE!)

OK.
What do I actually do?
(I mean, apart from the music and the writing and those ceremonies we had at Christal Temple.....)

I help people reclaim and use the WHOLE of themselves,
especially the “not nice, messy, awkward” bits....

Why?
Because these bits, especially in their deeper and revamped forms, are the bearers of the deepest personal truth and empowerment, that's why.

How to rebirth ourselves into deeper integrity - for ourselves and our world?

Embrace.
Integrate.
Use.
Expand.
Jump for Joy.
Feel deeply(!) fulfilled.


See this video.....



and then, why not contact me here at this email......
j m b o v e r t o n @ g m a i l . c o m
(no spaces)

or send me a message on Facebook

There is power in all of you, not just the "nice, calm" bits!



No comments: