Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SO...?


It turned out to be easy this time.


I had no idea what the next  action in being true to the inner muse would be.
The more I tried to imagine what alternatives there could be, the dimmer the pictures which came up. I surrendered and went to sleep - I would like to think that I was consciously allowing the wisdom of what I would do practically to ground it into my being. I suspect it was unconscious - like I often am when sleeping!






The morning sun woke me - nothing from dreams, nothing from what I saw around me. I went about my morning in that half-world of both (all) realities at once, so familiar and always different.

SUDDENLY
I knew. 

I can't describe where the knowing came from. My body "jolted" a little, that's all - I was to share what I'd written. Specific instructions in a word. 

When I think of it, this is so obvious; the INTERFACE is about the meeting, the sharing. At all levels, within and without, and very much person-to-person. Yet I needed it to land in me, for the idea to meet me in the flesh!

I found myself smiling through the morning with a subtle feeling of anticipation. 

WHAT ELSE IS IN THIS OPENING, THIS FIELD OF POSSIBILITY?


No comments: